Construction of the Manutan Group’s Head Office and a High Environmental Quality (HEQ) logistics platform.
Manutan pays particular attention to the design of its buildings, especially the offices and common areas that contribute to the well-being of its employees.
The project comprises three parts:
– An office building: 9,505 m² on five levels (1 partial basement, 1 ground floor and 3 levels)
– A company restaurant (1,305 m², simultaneous capacity of 250 seats)
– A warehouse: 39,765 m² consisting in 7 storage cells
– 1,326 m² of logistics offices
– 834 m² of loading and maintenance space
– 885 m² (885 sq. ft.) of photo studio
– 168 m² of relaxation space
University part (2,700m²):
– gymnasium of 1.468 m² including 1 sport hall, 2 squash courts, changing rooms, relaxation areas and infirmary)
– training rooms
Concerning the environmental part, which led to the High Performance Certification, several points have been particularly worked on to limit energy needs in summer and winter, and to reduce the waste and the consumption of primary energy:
Use of renewable energies (geothermal energy)
Creation of green roofs on the restaurant and sports hall
Reinforcement of external solar protection on all the facades of the tertiary sector
Complete reorganization of the buildings’ layout to limit direct southern and western exposures
Warehouse and restaurant in timber frame construction
Rainwater collection for watering green spaces and supplying sanitary facilities and offices.
Type de contrat
Dates de réalisation